A brand known for its innovative products and superior quality. We leave no stone unturned to ensure that every product comes out with our consistent commitment towards perfection. All the manufacturing processes are seamlessly integrated to facilitate the ease of operation - both online and offline testing ensures that the quality standards are of the highest order.
• Strategize and improve the QMS process with competent and motivated work force to satisfy the needs & expectations of all the interested parties and fulfill the applicable statutory / regulatory requirements
• Upkeep brand reputation & trust by offering superior quality and innovative products through continual improvements in design & process
• To adopt / follow the best design & manufacturing practices to achieve the expected quality standard.
• To continuously evaluate and monitor the satisfaction of the interested parties
• To train the employees on QMS awareness
• To motivate the employees through involvement and delegation of responsibilities for continual improvement.
The following tests are conducted regularly to ensure that the products conform to international quality standards:
|S.NO||Test Name||Purpose Of Test||Standard||Application|
|1||Flow Rate Test||To determine the flow behavior of all the fittings.||EN 200||Applicable for all the Water Supply Fittings|
|2||Thermal Shock Test||To determine thermal resistance of the taps||IS 9763||Applicable for ISI taps .|
|3||Front Thrust Test, Dead Load Test, Endurance Test, Discharge Capacity and Discharge Rate Test||To determine the functional characteristics of Flush Cisterns||IS 7231||Applicable for Flush Cisterns|
|4||Leak Tightness Test||To determine the leak resistance of the ball valves||---||Applicable for Ball valves.|