TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This warranty is applicable to all the products mentioned in the list all the institutional customers, end-users, residential and commercial users.
- The warranty period is validated from the date of purchase of the unit and can be availed by producing the proof of purchase and should be shown to the authorized service personnel at the time of repairs. We request all our customers to keep the invoice to justify the date of purchase of all our product range.
- The company and its service team reserve the right to retain any part/component replaced at its discretion in the event is a defect noticed in the product during the warranty period. The company at its discretion may replace the faulty part with a new part.
- If the damage to the product is caused by unauthorised personnel, the warranty seizes to be affected and repairs will be done on a chargeable basis.
- Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of WATERTEC. In case the entire unit is to be replaced, the same model would be replaced by the company.
The warranty is not applicable and not covered in the clause of the warranty due to the following reason:
- Due to accumulation of Dirt/limescale or aggressive cleaning chemical
- Improper maintenance of the product by not abiding by the instructional manual of the company
- Unauthorised alterations to the products
- Normal wear & tear
- The warranty does not cover the components like Washer, Rubbers, springs, and other plastic items.
- After completion of the warranty period, other than the manufacturing defects, standard labour and parts charges will claim from the customers as per the spare part price list.
- Defects caused due to cause beyond control like lightning, acts of God, abnormal water pressure or due to transit breakage.
- This warranty certificate will automatically terminate in the expiry of the warranty period even if the product may not be in use for any time during the warranty period for any reason